Join our flexible working team as a social media ads manager
We are looking for a social media ads manager to join our multi-award winning, flexible working team in south west London. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12-months experience of running social media ad campaigns for multiple clients.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Knowledge and experience of working across social media platforms for multiple clients
- Facebook Ad campaign management with £1k plus monthly budgets
- In-depth knowledge of using Instagram strategically including community management and Instagram stories
- Experience of using Twitter and LinkedIn for business
- Ability to measure and test the performance of digital marketing strategies and adapt accordingly
- Creation of dynamic and innovative content across all social channels, ideally including video content
- Confidence with face-to-face client meetings including reporting back on campaign results
- Fluent written and spoken English
This role is suitable for someone who is self-motivated and who is looking to work flexible, part-time hours. Our team and client meetings take place in our office in Raynes Park, where you may also work if you wish. Our team also work from home or at our clients’ premises across south west London and Surrey.
If you join us, you will be part of a team with decades of corporate experience and transferable, diverse skill sets. At Business Clan, we offer part-time, flexible work, which allows everyone in our team to balance parenthood, sporting pursuits, volunteer work or any other dimension of their life for a healthy work/life balance. Four years after start up, we have an intelligent, creative and innovative team of eighteen. Most recently our success was rewarded with a Merton Best Business award for ‘Team Development’, central to which was our approach to diversity and equality in building a truly flexible working business model. We are also short-listed for Employer Of The Year at the 2018 London FSB awards.
If you are interested in joining us please complete this form. We look forward to hearing from you!