Latest government support for businesses and employees
As the COVID-19 crisis evolves, the UK government are introducing new measures and support on a regular basis. You can find updated guidance for employers, businesses and employees at:
To find out if you and/or your business are entitled to any of the government’s coronavirus business support, try the finder tool which has a questionnaire leading to information as to whether a business is entitled to support from the following schemes:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Deferring Self Assessment payments on account
- Statutory Sick Pay rebate
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- Business rates holiday for retail, hospitality and leisure
- Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund
- Small Business Grant Funding
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Support for businesses paying tax: Time To Pay Service.
If you are one of the businesses or individuals who feels like they have fallen through the gaps in the government’s support then please contact the FSB at firstname.lastname@example.org who are lobbying government on behalf of SMEs.
Our team have pulled together advice and useful links to guide your decisions surrounding finances, working practices and staff management in these challenging times. You can read these in the blogs below:
If you are looking for help with reviewing your finances, assistance with budgeting and forecasting, help with loan applications and ways to be creative in terms of pivoting your business model to accommodate our new environment, then our team are here to support you. Let’s chat.
If you found this useful, please share: