Spot a #BusinessClanBrolly to win a consultation with one of our team!
You may not be singing in the rain with this week’s inclement weather, but we hope to brighten your day with a little competition to celebrate the release of our fabulous Business Clan umbrellas – thanks to Barry and the guys at Love Your Logo.
If you spot one of our team out and about with an umbrella (pictured above!), take a photo and tag us on either LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter. You will then be entered into our competition to win a one-hour consultation with a specialist of your choice.
Hint – The dash to buy lunch on a rainy day in Raynes Park is a good bet!
Competition Terms & Conditions
When to enter and who can enter
- Entrants must tag a photo of a member of the Business Clan team with their umbrella using @BusinessClan on either Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn before 6pm on Thursday 31st October 2019 to be entered into the draw.
- The winner will be selected at random and will win a free one-hour consultation with a Business Clan specialist of their choice either at our Raynes Park office or via Skype.
- The winner will be notified on the social media channel that they entered on by 6pm on Friday 1st November.
- The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and sub-contractors of Business Clan and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the competition.
- The prize for winning the competition will be a free one-hour consultation with a Business Clan specialist of their choice either at our Raynes Park office or via Skype (dependent on location of the winner). The prize is valid until the end of 2019.
- The prize is as stated and is solely redeemable by the competition winner and cannot be transferred to another person, sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
- The winner must cover their own travel costs.
Data Protection & Publicity
- You consent to your name, photograph and basic information about you being disclosed on Business Clan digital channels and social media if you win the competition.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree that Business Clan may contact you in relation to the competition.
- The competition winner will be contacted by Business Clan by either Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter. If there is no response to this message by 2pm on Monday 4th November 2019, Business Clan reserves the right to draw another winner.
- The competition will be run and the prizes will be awarded at Business Clan’s sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to change the competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on our website.
- All intellectual property rights in the images and materials on the website and on the product remain with Business Clan and no person may make any use of them without Business Clan’s express permission.
Liability and Indemnities
Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Business Clan exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
1.1. any postponement or cancellation of the competition;
1.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the prize; and
1.3. Business Clan shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information, or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses.
1.4. You agree to indemnify Business Clan against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Business Clan
The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law. England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
If you found this useful, please share: