An introduction to LinkedIn for business with Merton Chamber of Commerce
Tuesday 22nd March, 9.30am to 12.30pm
There is still time to join us are tuition House, Wimbledon on our LinkedIn for business course with Merton Chamber of Commerce. Read the positive comments we received from our last LinkedIn course and book your place here.
We’ll show you how to save yourself time and effort whilst building your online relationships, and how to leverage LinkedIn to grow your business.
- How to use LinkedIn as a key tool for you/your business
- How to create a profile that will attract attention, engage your target audience and market you
- Featured case study
- How to best connect with people (and things to avoid!)
- Tools and tips to help market and promote you/your products and services
- How to use LinkedIn groups
- How to create a company page
- Strategies and best practices to maximise your success
- How to create a Showcase page
- How to maximise the use of LinkedIn for recruiting talent
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- B2B marketers
- Recruitment & HR professionals
Anyone with an interest in extending their LinkedIn knowledge to connect and engage with their target audience, generate quality leads and ultimately grow their business.